- 250 g prawn (s), pre-seasoned
- 3 bell pepper (s)
- 1 onion (s)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 zucchini
- 1 handful cocktail tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Herbs, Italian
- Chilli powder
- olive oil
- First wash and cut the vegetables. Cut the bell pepper into thin strips, thinly slice the zucchini and cut the onion into 1/2 rings.
- Fry the peppers, zucchini and onions together in olive oil, season and remove from the pan for the time being. Then fry the prawns in the gravy available. Now add the vegetables again and season well with turmeric, salt & pepper, garlic and chilli. Put a lid on the pan for about 5 minutes so that the vegetables are steamed. At the very end add the tablespoon of sour cream and mix everything together.
- A baguette is perfect as a side dish.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!