- 2 large apples
- 0.5 ½ orange (s)
- 0.25 ¼ pomegranate
For the crumble: (Crumble)
- 80 g cane suar, brown
- 150 g whole spelled flour or whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoon almonds, ground
- 100 g butter
- Wash, halve, core and dice the apples. Halve the orange and squeeze one half. Divide the pomegranate, remove the stones from a quarter and mix with 1 - 2 tablespoons of water as an aid. Place the apple pieces in 4 ovenproof portion bowls. Mix and add the juices.
- Make the crumble by mixing all the ingredients together well. Spread the sprinkles on the fruit. Bake in the oven for 15 - 22 minutes at 180 degrees hot air or 200 degrees bottom / top heat.
- You can use the crumbles z. Serve with powdered sugar, cream or ice cream.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!