- 1 large red pepper (s)
- 1 large bell pepper (s), green
- 3 egg (s)
- 100 g mountain cheese
- Salt and pepper, black
- Paprika powder, noble sweet
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut the mountain cheese and chives very finely. Whisk the eggs in a bowl, add the spices, mountain cheese and chives and stir well.
- Cut the peppers into approx. 1 cm thick slices. Only the whole rings can be used. Use the rest otherwise.
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in each of two large pans and let it get hot. Then place the pepper rings in the pans and use a spoon to add the egg mixture to the pepper rings. Reduce the heat. Turn after 2 minutes and fry on the other side.
- Of course, this dish can also be prepared in just one pan or for several people. Then I recommend keeping the finished omelettes warm in the oven.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!