How to prepare an unusual dish from the simplest set of products? Easily! Armed with this recipe, you’ll make a beautiful and delicious omelet that looks like an airy egg pie. Omelet in the oven turns out to be very lush, with a delicate taste and aroma.
Cook: 50 mins
- Eggs – 8 pcs.
- Milk – 200 ml
- Sour cream – 4 tbsp
- Wheat flour – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper – to taste
- Butter – for greasing the mold
For filling (optional):
- Tomato – 1/2 pc.
- Cucumber – 1/2 pc.
- We prepare products.
Turn on the oven to heat up to 180 degrees.
- Break the eggs, separate the whites from the yolks. The yolks, fat or water should not get into the whites – it will depend on how well the whites beat up.
- Add sour cream, milk, flour, salt and black pepper to the yolks.
- Beat until smooth.
- Whisk the whites until stable peaks.
- In portions, 2-3 scoops each, gently mix the whipped whites into the yolk mass.
- We shift the omelet mixture into the mold, gently level it. Cooking an omelet with sour cream in an oven preheated to 180 degrees, 35-40 minutes.
- Let the finished omelet cool slightly. The middle of the omelet will fall off a bit, that’s okay.
- Serve a fluffy omelette pie to the table, adding fresh vegetables.
Enjoy your meal!