- 150 g Flour
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 0.5 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Dry yeast
- 100 ml Warm water
- 50 g Sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp Basil
- 1 tbsp Olive oil in the dough + 0.5 tbsp pour over the top before baking
- In a bowl, stir together flour, sugar, salt and yeast. Mix.
- Pour warm water and olive oil into the middle. Knead the dough.
- Chop sun-dried tomatoes and knead them into the dough.
- Cover with a towel and place in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- When it rises, knead it. Grease a baking dish with oil. Lay out the cake. Cover with a towel and let rise again.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, basil and coarse salt on top. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Put in a preheated oven to 200 degrees for 15 minutes. Bon Appetit!