- 850 g apples, e.. B Delicius, Jonaold or Elstar
- 750 g onion (s)
- 150 g mayonnaise
- 1 lemon (s), juice it
- 1 cup cream
- 1 packet herbs (8 herbs), frozen
- salt and pepper
- Core the apples, peel to taste or use with the skin on. Cut the onions and apples into sticks.
- Mix the lemon juice with the mayonnaise and cream, add the 8-herb mixture. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Season with dill, salt and pepper to taste. Let the salad stand in the refrigerator for 6 hours. Season again to taste before serving.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!