- 300 g spinach (fresh)
- 75 g soup greens (leeks, carrots, celery)
- 150 g potatoes
- 20 g butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 tsp creme fraiche cheese
- 200 ml water
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Wash the spinach under cold water and if there are brown pieces, remove them. Wash and clean the soup greens and cut into fine sticks or rings. Wash, peel and thinly slice the potatoes. Peel the garlic cloves.
- Melt half of the fat in a saucepan. Briefly sauté the soup greens and the whole clove of garlic. Take the garlic clove out of the pot, add the spinach, potato slices and about 200 ml of water and bring to the boil.
- Add the salt, pepper and nutmeg to the soup. Let the soup cook on a mild heat with the lid closed for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Take the soup off the stove and blend it with the remaining fat and pine nuts in a blender.
- Add a teaspoon of creme fraiche to each serving of soup.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!