- 3 eggs
- 1 glass walnuts
- 2-3 tsp bread crumbs
- 50 g butter
- 1 tbsp any flavor: cognac, liqueur
- 0.5 cups sugar
- Separate the yolks from the whites, beat the yolks with half the sugar, as well as the whites.
- Beat the yolks and whites until dense foam! This will serve as a good pie-raising!
- Punch bread crumbs in a food processor until they are finely crumbled.
- Mix the dry mixture with the yolks, add the melted butter and gradually add the whipped egg whites, then put them in a mold and bake for 45 minutes at 170 °.