- 1 Red onion
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 1/2 Mango
- 150 g Cherry tomatoes
- 125 g Mozzarella
- 4 tbsp Lime juice
- Salt, pepper, chili powder
- 50 g Arugula
- 1 tbsp Liquid honey
- 2 pieces Salmon fillet (approx. 150 g each; e.g. from Norway)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Peel the onion. Halve the avocado, remove the stone, remove the pulp from the skin. Peel the mango, cut the pulp from the stone. Wash tomatoes. Dice all prepared ingredients and mozzarella and mix. Season to taste with 2 tablespoons of lime juice, salt and pepper. Sort out the rocket, wash, shake dry and fold into the salsa.
- Mix the honey, 1 pinch of chili powder and 1⁄4 teaspoon salt. Wash the salmon, pat dry, brush with the honey mixture.
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry the salmon in it for about 2 minutes on each side. Drizzle with the rest of the lime juice.
- Serve the salmon with the avocado and mango salsa. Baguette tastes good with it.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!