- 1 ¼ kg potato (s)
- 3 pork fillet (s) (approx. 0 g each)
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion (s)
- 125 g bacon, smoked streaked diced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon herbs, dried Italian
- 500 g tomato (s), chunky
- 150 ml vegetable stock
- 50 g whipped cream
- Paprika powder, noble sweet
- 75 g cheese, (Gouda cheese)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Oregano, for garnish
- Fat, for the shape
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and cook in boiling water for about 25 minutes. Drain, quench, peel off the peel, let cool down a little and cut into slices.
- In the meantime, wash the meat and pat dry. Heat 2–3 tablespoons of oil in a large pan, fry the meat vigorously all around for about 12 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, remove from the pan and let rest for about 10 minutes.
- Peel onion and chop finely. Add the bacon cubes to the pan and leave out. Remove about 1 tablespoon. Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into the pan, add the onion and sweat it until translucent. Add tomato paste and herbs, sauté briefly. Deglaze with tomatoes, broth and cream. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Rasp cheese. Wash the rosemary, shake it dry and pluck the needles from the branches.
- Put almost 1/3 of the potato slices in a greased baking dish. Place the remaining potato slices close together in a fan shape on the edge of the baking dish.
- Cut the meat. Spread in the middle of the casserole. Pour the sauce evenly over the top. Scatter rosemary on top. Sprinkle with cheese and spread the ham cubes on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / fan: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for 20-25 minutes. Take out of the oven and garnish with oregano.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!