- 0.5 ½ mango (s)
- 2 lime (s)
- 1 cup natural yoghurt, 3.5%
- 1 tablespoon forest honey
- 0.5 teaspoon ½ paprika powder, noble sweet
- 1 glass mineral water
- 0.5 ½ pointed pepper, red
- Peel the mango, remove the core and cut into pieces. Cut a few extra slices and set aside. Halve and squeeze the limes. Halve the peppers, remove the inside, peel if desired, cut into fine pieces and set aside.
- Finely puree the mango, lime juice, yogurt, honey, paprika powder and mineral water in a blender. The desired consistency can be balanced out with the water.
- Pour the lassi into 2 glasses and sprinkle with a little paprika powder. Serve with the prepared mango slices and the pepper pieces.
- A tasty and healthy snack between meals.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!