- 6 sea bass fillets on the skin, each weighing about 150 g
- 300 g large raw shrimps
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 squirrels from small eggs
- olive oil
- sweet chili sauce for serving
- salt freshly ground black pepper
- Check if there are any scales left on the fish skin. Rub the fish with salt, pepper, and olive oil and let sit for a while.
- Peel the shrimp from the shells cut back in the center, remove the black intestinal vein. Cut about a third of the shrimp across into small pieces.
- Chop the remaining shrimp and place in a blender bowl. Add the peeled minced garlic, thyme leaves, and protein. Whisk into a smooth paste.
- Transfer the shrimp paste to a bowl, add the chopped shrimp, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the shrimp paste over each sea bass fillet and roll. Secure with a toothpick if the roll does not hold well. Place the rolls in the oiled wire rack of the steamer. If you still have shrimp mass, place it on top of the rolls in a heap.
- Place the wire rack in the steamer. Place the fish in a double boiler for 12-17 minutes, depending on the fillet thickness. Serve the fish hot or chilled with a sweet chili sauce.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!