- 500 g pasta (linuine, taiatelle or spaetthi)
- Salt water
- 16 shrimp
- 0.5 ½ lemon (s), add the juice
- salt and pepper
- Spice (s), Italian
- 15 g pine nuts
- 30 g basil
- 30 g parmesan cheese
- 11 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Cook the pasta in salted water. Put 4 shrimps on a skewer and rub the shrimps with the juice of the lemon. With the Italian spices, such as B. Season the thyme, rosemary, oregano and salt and pepper and put them in the pan (but don`t fry them yet!).
- For the pesto, roast the pine nuts in a pan without oil over medium heat for a few minutes until golden brown. Then add the pine nuts to the basil and the grated Parmesan in a high bowl. The whole thing is now briefly pureed with the blender. Then add about 5 tablespoons of oil as well as a little salt and pepper and the garlic and puree again. Then add the remaining 5 tablespoons of oil.
- When the noodles are almost done, heat the pan with the shrimp and add 1 tablespoon of oil. The skewers are seared on each side for about 2 - 3 minutes, then they are ready. Now prepare the dish.
- Here is a suggestion for serving: Take a fork and turn a portion of pasta on it, then place it on the right side of the plate and another portion of pasta on the left side. Then pour 1 teaspoon of pesto over each of them. If you want, you can also go to the other side e.g., Put tomato sauce. The skewer with the prawns is placed in the middle and decorated with a few leaves of basil and pieces of lemon.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!