- 500 g mussels on the flaps
- 300 g large raw shrimp
- 200 g hot smoked pink salmon
- 2-3 pcs. medium potatoes
- 1/2 pcs. red bell pepper large
- 2.5-3 pcs. celery stalks
- 1 clove garlic
- 250 ml cream 33%
- salt, freshly ground black and white pepper
- Disassemble the smoked fish into pieces, removing the skin that needs to be preserved. Peel the shrimp from the shell, remove the intestinal vein, and do not discard the shell. Rinse the shells with plenty of water and brush well.
- Place the shrimp shells in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan and fry until red, cover with 1 liter of water and add leftover fish, salt and cook for 30 minutes. Strain the broth.
- Chop celery and red peppers finely and sauté in butter over medium heat for 15 minutes. Peel the potatoes and garlic, cut into small cubes and add to the vegetable mixture and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Put vegetables in broth, add fish, bring to a boil and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. Add shrimp, shells and corn, pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cream to the soup and bring to a boil. Set aside 1/3 of the shellless soup in a bowl and puree with a blender, return to the pot. Stir gently, add more salt and pepper as needed. Serve hot. Bon Appetit!