For the cream:
- 1 large avocado (s)
- 1 lime (s), the whole zest and half the juice
- 200 g natural yourt, 3.5% fat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar, brown
- 2 tablespoon cachaça (Brazilian sugar cane schnapps)
Also: for the ceviche
- 200 g shrimp
- 2 small spring onions
- 1 lime (s), the zest and the juice
- Lemon Pepper
- Chilli pepper (s), dried, ground
- 8 shrimp
- Finely grate the peel of the lime and place in a bowl. Add half of the juice.
- Hollow out the avocado, add to the lime juice and chop with a fork. Add the yoghurt, season with salt and sugar and stir in the sugar cane schnapps.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the shrimp (see note) and cut into approx. 0.5 cm pieces.
- Add the juice of the lime and that of the remaining half lime.
- Finely chop the spring onions and mix with the shrimp pieces. Season with lemon pepper and chilli flakes and also cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Marinate the whole shrimp too.
- To serve, fill the glasses (ellipses) halfway with the avocado caipi cream, add some of the ceviche and attach a whole shrimp.
- I take raw frozen shrimps, which I pour boiling water over and, when they have their typical color, peel and cool down.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!