- 8 slices toast
- 200 g milk
- 2 egg (s)
- 40 g suar
- 20 g suar, brown
- 1 pinch (s) cinnamon
- 1 large apple
- Whisk me, eggs and sugar together and then add the cinnamon.
- Place 1 slice of toast in each of 4 small baking dishes. If necessary, trim them a little.
- Cut a large apple into 16 slices (or 2 smaller apples into 8 slices each). Now layer alternately toast slices and 2 apple slices. Pour the milk mixture over the molds. Sprinkle with brown sugar and a little vanilla.
- Bake at 200 degrees circulating air for 20 minutes.
- A delicious breakfast! The whole thing is of course variable: If you want, you can use pears or plums instead of apples.
- 300 Kcal per serving.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!