- 4 slices cake (Striezel, yeast plait), stale
- 2 medium egg (s)
- 150 ml milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 150 g blackberries
- 75 g cream cheese
- some butter for the mold
- some maple syrup
- Cut the Striezel into small cubes. Make a glaze from the eggs, milk and sugar by whisking the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with a little butter and sprinkle in the pieces of Striezel. Spread the blackberries on top. Use a teaspoon to evenly distribute the cream cheese in small portions over the Striezel pieces as dots. Pour the egg mixture over the Striezel mass and let the pastry steep for about 10 to 20 minutes. Then bake in the oven at 180 ° C for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Pour the finished casserole with maple syrup and enjoy.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!