- 300 g chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, fresher
- a little fat
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion (s), finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large lemon (s), untreated, only the zest grated
- 350 g risotto
- 2 tablespoon thyme, finely chopped leaves
- 2 ½ dl Prosecco
- 8 dl vegetable stock
- 4 tablespoon crème fraîche
- some salt and pepper
- some parmesan, to sprinkle as desired
- Marinate the chicken in the soy sauce and lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- Warm up the olive oil. Simmer the onions, garlic and lemon peel, add the rice, stir-fry until the rice is translucent. Add the thyme leaves, deglaze with the prosecco and a little bouillon. Let the rice cook for about 20 minutes and keep adding a little bouillon while stirring until the rice is cooked through. In the meantime, brown the chicken well under 2 servings and keep warm. When the rice is done, stir in the creme fraiche, add the chicken and stir in, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with a little parmesan if you like. Serve immediately.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!