- 3 apples
- 150 g butter or margarine
- 150 g sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs (size M)
- 1 packet "Vanilla flavor" pudding powder (for cooking)
- 250 g flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 tbsp milk
- fat and flour for the mold
- icing sugar for dusting
- Peel and quarter the apples, cut out the core and cut the pulp into cubes.
- Beat the fat, sugar and salt with the whisk of the hand mixer until creamy white. Stir in eggs one at a time.
- Mix the pudding powder, flour and baking powder. Fold the flour mixture and milk into the dough alternately. Fold the apples into the batter. Put the dough in a greased springform pan (26 cm Ø) dusted with flour and smooth it out. Bake the cake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for about 45 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the oven, let it cool on a wire rack and remove it from the tin. Dust with powdered sugar.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!